COVID SAFETY PLAN
Before participating in any sessions, all participants, officials, parents/carers, volunteers and other club members must not attend, if in the past 14 days if they have:
- been unwell or had any flu-like symptoms, or
- been in contact with a known or suspected case of COVID-19, or
- any sudden loss of smell or loss of taste, or
- are at a high risk from a health perspective, including the elderly and those with pre existing medical heath conditions.
You should check the NSW Government website for advice regarding the full list of symptoms associated with COVID-19 infection: https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/symptoms-and-testing
Upon entry into KGV for a training session we ask
- before your session, you check in by scanning QR code provided
- you enter the premises no more than two persons at a time
- you use hand sanitiser as you enter and at completion of your session
-you bring your own basketball, towel, and water bottle. While not sharing these items. (Basketballs that have been wiped down with antiseptic can be supplied)
Thank you for your cooperation.